NDIS Plan Management
Care Solutions Victoria offers you more choice and control over your support services. Our client-focused services include both financial and service intermediary supports. We specialise in helping you get the most out of your funding package. Care Solutions Victoria plan manager is a dedicated, friendly team of people with varying experiences of disability, both lived and personal. Our goal is to save you time and effort in managing your NDIS funding. We are driven to enhance the lives of our clients, while pushing for much needed change in attitudes and policy around disability.
What do we offer?
Care Solutions Victoria offers you a premium plan management solution to maximise your choice and control over your NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) plan and supports. Using a plan manager like Care Solutions Victoria is a bit like having your own dedicated NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) funded concierge and accountant – the NDIS adds additional funding to your plan separate to your therapy and other plan funds. One of the key advantages of using a plan management provider like Care Solutions Victoria is the ability to use providers that have not registered with the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA). You may have been using a therapist for years who you know, and trust and they do not want the hassle of registering with the NDIA. If you remain agency-managed with the NDIA, you won’t be able to use this provider, this is where appointing a plan manager gives you more choice! Alleviate the everyday stress of managing your NDIS plan and paying service providers by using Care Solution Victoria’s specialist NDIS registered plan management services.
How do we provide our plan management services?
- Taking care of managing supplier payments and communication, so you have more time to yourself.
- Providing you with a peace of mind and confidence that invoices are processed efficiently and paid on time, so your support is continued.
- Giving you more choice and control because we can pay any provider – even ones that are not registered with the NDIS. In addition to this, we provide transparency so that you can review and stay informed with your spending.
- Keeping track of your support spending to ensure you don’t exhaust your plan funding over the period.
- Our service fees are paid by the NDIS – they do not come out of your support budget and are in addition to your funding – so there is no cost to you
Require a service
Care Solutions Victoria Advantage:
Care Solutions Victoria maintains accreditations, memberships and partnerships with relevant care governing bodies and organisations as part of our commitment to quality. We promote and welcome a culturally diverse community include Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders people.